Quest Center Partnerships With Roosevelt University
ESL/Bilingual Endorsement Cohort
To better serve Chicago’s diverse student population, Roosevelt University is partnering with the Chicago Teachers Union Foundation – Quest Center to recruit teachers to join a Summer 2018 cohort working toward Bilingual and ESL endorsements. This cohort will complete the course requirements for ESL and Bilingual endorsements in only two semesters.
The five course program will be delivered in the following manner:
Summer 2018 | July 9 – July 27 | READ 468, 474 & 475 (face-to-face)
Fall 2018 | Sept. – Dec. | READ 458 & 473 (online)
· The Summer 2018 courses will be delivered in one week, intensive formats. All classes will meet face-to-face, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., at the Chicago Teachers Union Foundation – Quest Center, 1901 West Carroll Ave., Chicago, IL 60612.
· The Fall 2018 courses will be online and will begin in early September.
· The tuition cost for each course is $1,080. The total tuition cost of the 5-course program is only $5,400. Additional fees may apply.
· Graduate credits earned for these courses can be applied toward lane credit and Roosevelt MA degrees in Reading or Second Language Special Education.
· A minimum of 10 enrolled students are required to start the cohort.
For more information, visit our website at https://www.roosevelt.edu/colleges/education/cps-endorsement
TO APPLY AND ENROLL, CONTACT: Ms. Laura Lag |312-853-4753 | firstname.lastname@example.org